This is a simple design that cuts out a 9x9 sheet of plywood from a larger piece and then cuts that piece from the rest of a larger sheet. There is some waste material in this case but the sheets are all perfectly sized 9x9. I used this to cut sheets out of an approximately 10" sheet of scrap 1/8" plywood.
- Sheet is 9x9 inches with rounded (5mm) corners
- A 10.5" cut line, at the bottom, separates the waste material from a longer board
- I found it easier to cut these separately so that framing worked on my laser
- I used the cut lines first and then the sheets were even easier to cut
- Sheets with any warp in them are problematic due to focus